Friday, June 15, 2007

Catholics have Answers!

I love reading Christian books and listening to audio talks about the faith. Then I stumbled into this wonderful thing called Catholic radio and podcasting a year ago when I got my iPod. Since then, my drive to work has become less boring and more productive. My car has become a classroom for Scott Hahn, Peter Kreeft, and many other wonderful Catholic speakers.

One podcast I've been getting much out of is called Catholic Answers. It's amazing how knowledgeable and kind their Catholic apologists are when handling questions about the faith from all sorts of callers (Catholics, non-Catholics, and even non-believers) . I also enjoy listening to their various guests (priests, bishops, lay Catholic leaders) who take time to answer questions on matters of Canon Law, Scriptural Apologetics, Pro-life Issues, just to name a few.

If you have an iPod, fire up your iTunes and under Podcasts, subscribe to "Catholic Answers". For non-iPod users, you may go to their website at http://www.catholic.com and go to "Radio" to see the links on how to download their podcasts in your music player.

Catholic Answers got tons of stuff - not just radio. Check out their forums, apologetics tracts, as well as issues of "This Rock" magazine online. You can also purchase books and tapes online. If you feel generous, support them to keep this kind of good work going

No comments: